Waze is invaluable when you need directions. You type in where you want to go, pick from a route, press go and you are ready to drive. Sometimes, however, you want to have a location ready for use at a later time. You can add a location as a favourite and select it from a list when you want to use it.
It’s really simple to add a favourite in Waze . For Android just follow these simple steps;
- Open Waze by tapping the Waze icon.
- Tap the magnifying glass in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen.
- Under your name and any waiting messages, you will see 3 titles – ‘Recent’, ‘Favourites’ and ‘Planned’. Tap ‘Favourites’.
- Tap on ‘Add new favourite’, next to the plus sign.
- Type in the address that you want to add and press the magnifying glass in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen to search for it.
- Choose the place you want, from the list presented to you, by tapping it.
- A box will pop up with ‘Give it a name’. You can keep the name that it gives you or name it something that is easier to remember and search for. When you are happy with the name, tap ‘Done’.